What is Stendra and how is it used?
Stendra is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction. Stendra may be used alone or with other medications.
Stendra belongs to a class of drugs called Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors.
It is not known if Stendra is safe and effective in children.
What are the possible side effects of Stendra?
it may cause serious side effects including:
- difficulty breathing,
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat,
- sudden vision loss,
- pain during erection,
- numbness or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw,
- vision changes,
- ringing in your ears,
- sudden hearing loss,
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs,
- shortness of breath,
- swelling in your hands or feet,
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
The most common side effects include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling),
- cold symptoms (runny or stuffy nose, sore throat), and
- back pain
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of it. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
There are no reviews yet.